Join the Team.
It takes a whole community to govern ourselves. We need to do this together! It is so satisfying and FUN to work side-by-side with your neighbors in a cause for our town.
Come join us, as we bring our campaign to District 5. I would love your help in any way that you can contribute. Fill in the form to the right, and you'll hear from me ASAP about jumping into the team!
I need you! There are easy and quick ways to help with my campaign:
- Fill out the form to the right to let me know about your support.
- Email your friends and neighbors a link to this website and let them know you are supporting me. Don't wait, send an email now!
- "Like" my campaign facebook page.
- "Invite" your facebook friends to like my page.
- Write a letter to the Amherst Bulletin/Daily Hampshire Gazette and let them know why you are supporting me. (You can email your letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Host a coffee with your neighbors so they can meet me and ask questions—it's a great excuse for a neighborhood get-together!
- Make phone calls to voters with me.
- Take a nice walk with me and knock on doors in South Amherst.
- Donate to my campaign to help cover printing and website costs.
You can donate safely through Paypal by clicking this button.
Or donations can be made by making a check out to:
"Committee to Elect Shalini Bahl-Milne"
and sending it to:
Committee to Elect Shalini Bahl-Milne
78 Linden Ridge Road, Amherst MA 01002
Thank you so much for your support in my campaign!
Note: Contributors who give $200 or more in a calendar year are asked by state law to provide their occupation and employer.